Reception Team Member
India, New Delhi,
We are looking for people to join our team in Premier Inn.
The position of a Receptionist is to support the efficient & effective running of the reception, meeting the Premier Inn standards of operation and following all necessary procedures to ensure maximum occupancy and guest satisfaction levels.
- The Reception team member will have the responsibility to be a credible face of Premier Inn (being the first impression of a guest) and a one point contact for all guest needs and enquiries.
- To extend a “warm welcome” to all guests.
- To check-in guests as per hotel standards.
- Registration of all customers, meeting legal and policy requirements, preparation of guest bills and its settlement.
- To ensure the reception area is operated in a well organised manner in order to create a lasting impression to all our customers.
- To carry out all administrative duties as per Premier Inn standards.
- To be fully aware of all promotions, activities and the status of Premier Inn occupancy internally and in the surrounding area.
- To build relationships with local companies and organisations to continually build the business.
- To liase with all teams to ensure customer requirements are met, in line with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Maintain facilities and equipment in-use in perfect condition.
- Ensure that personal grooming, hygiene, and appearance are in line with Premier Inn standards
- Bright, challenging and good with people
- Team player to the core
- Resilient, highly energetic and driven
- Hands-on, can-do work ethic
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Flexible in work patterns and methods.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver under pressure