Indonesia, Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta Adisucipto
This is a fantastic opportunity! We are seeking to appoint a Hotel General Manager to manage our hotel and lead our team to success in Yogyakarta!
As the General Manager of the hotel and in managing the hotel, you will :
- Foster stakeholder (and third party) relationships such as managing owner expectations, nurturing ongoing relationships and delivering dialogue to the owners regarding strategic initiatives , including REVPAR and market
- Optimise room inventory including manage, monitor & modify room rates
- Mentor and develop the hotel management team as well as ensuring there is talent and succession pipeline across the hotel
- Ensure management contractual obligations are met
- Identify where current and future daily occupancy performance and rate impacts on the business and manage associated resources and labour costs accordingly
- Develop and implement operational plans to deliver best performance and practices within operational departments ensuring synchronicity with annual business plan KPI’s
- Ensure the health & safety protocols (as adapted to reflect local standards) are implemented and followed at all times
- Deliver optimized financial hotel performance against the selected competitive set as illustrated by STR RevPar Index (RGI), including steal and grow market share and revenue
- Ensure budgeted financial targets within business plan are achieved, while ensuring the hotel follows any statutory /compliance standards
- Manage 3rd party and/or inhouse revenue management resources
- Drive market awareness and develop a reputation for ‘best in class’ as a great place for guests to experience and employees to be part of
- Lead the Operational teams to ensure the guest's entire journey is delivered consistently each and every time to the highest level – across service, product and overall guest metrics
- Develop processes to ensure guest is consistently delivered a positive and memorable experience during their journey from booking through to checkout and post departure follow-up
- Ensure brand standards are maintained across the hotel and adhere to agreed processes and ways of working
- Perform other activities as requested by line manager.
To succeed in this role YOU should have/are:
- Demonstrate consistent experience in operational leadership role(s) within a branded hotel environment and success in leading / co-leading a hotel business
- Minimum Diploma in Hotel Education
- Strong financial understanding consistently delivering financial success
- Proven track record of leadership and driving a team to deliver exceptional results
- Highly developed (written and verbal) English communication skills, and a skilled negotiator
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence others
- Culturally sensitive, and ability to adapt to a range of different cultures and audiences
- An initiator with a drive for measurable results
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work in a fast paced working environment
- Able to operate independently at a local level and utilise central support as and when required
- Demonstrate the ability to liaise with and report to owners on performance issues and strategy
- Degree qualification in Business Management or Hospitality
If this is you and you are seeking an exciting opportunity and a new challenge, than this the role for YOU!
Premier Inn Yogyakarta Adisucipto is our conveniently located 3-star property which is only minutes away from the Adisucipto International Airport and is located within the business and leisure hotspot of Yogyakarta with easy access to major attractions, shopping malls and historical tourist destinations. The Hotel has 144 fully air-conditioned rooms and its our team of dedicated employees who make the different in our guest journey and experience. Premier Inn provides quality accommodation and outstanding service at affordable prices. Our bedroons feature ensuite bathrooms, comfy beds, TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, restaurant and bar, swimming pool and meeting facilities.