We may collect the following information about you:
• Contact details including title, name, postal and email addresses, postcode, contact telephone numbers;
• Business information, such as employer details and job title, particularly from our corporate customers;
• Transaction information, including payment and reservation and booking details;
• Purchase history, including the hotels that you have stayed in, activities on site (e.g. food purchases and Wi-Fi use) and the date(s) of your stay;
• Demographic information; including Nationality and Country of Residence
• Customer communication preferences;
• Customer feedback;
• Details of your visits to our websites including traffic data and details of the resources that you access; and
• Computer or device information (e.g. your IP address and operating system)
Some of the data we collect and process will include sensitive data. Sensitive data is data which, for example, relates to your race, physical, or mental health or religion.
Where you book accommodation for other people, we may ask you to provide the above information about them (e.g. we will usually ask for the title, first name and surname, e-mail address, nationality and country of residence of a person for each room that you book for identification purposes). You should only provide us with information about other people if you have their permission to do so. By submitting the personal data of a third party to us you confirm that you have their permission to do so.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
• Administration and management of room and restaurant bookings and our hotels and restaurants;
• Processing transactions;
• Administration of our Digital Channels, including in respect of our registered users, who may also store a personal identification number online to easily access and apply room preferences and personal details
• Administration and management of our competitions, promotions and prize draws – you should check the applicable terms and conditions of the competition, promotion or prize draw for further information;
• Sending you communications about our products and services that we think may be of interest to you. We may also send you service information communications (e.g. reservation/booking confirmation/guest satisfaction surveys). With your permission, we and other companies in the Whitbread group will keep you informed of news and offers from other Whitbread group companies;
• Business, website and consumer analysis and reporting; and
• Correspondence between us, including where you use our 'Contact us' form.