2. What personal information do we collect and how we will use it?
We may collect the following information about you:
• Contact details including title, name, postal and email addresses, postcode, contact telephone numbers;
• Business information, such as employer details and job title, particularly from our corporate customers;
• Transaction information, including payment and reservation and booking details;
• Purchase history, including the hotels that you have stayed in, activities on site (e.g. food purchases and Wi-Fi use) and the date(s) of your stay;
• Demographic information; including Nationality and Country of Residence
• Customer communication preferences;
• Customer feedback;
• Details of your visits to our websites including traffic data and details of the resources that you access; and
• Computer or device information (e.g. your IP address and operating system)
Some of the data we collect and process will include sensitive data. Sensitive data is data which, for example, relates to your race, physical, or mental health or religion.
Where you book accommodation for other people, we may ask you to provide the above information about them (e.g. we will usually ask for the title, first name and surname, e-mail address, nationality and country of residence of a person for each room that you book for identification purposes). You should only provide us with information about other people if you have their permission to do so. By submitting the personal data of a third party to us you confirm that you have their permission to do so.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
• Administration and management of room and restaurant bookings and our hotels and restaurants;
• Processing transactions;
• Administration of our Digital Channels, including in respect of our registered users, who may also store a personal identification number online to easily access and apply room preferences and personal details
• Administration and management of our competitions, promotions and prize draws – you should check the applicable terms and conditions of the competition, promotion or prize draw for further information;
• Sending you communications about our products and services that we think may be of interest to you. We may also send you service information communications (e.g. reservation/booking confirmation/guest satisfaction surveys). With your permission, we and other companies in the Whitbread group will keep you informed of news and offers from other Whitbread group companies;
• Business, website and consumer analysis and reporting; and
• Correspondence between us, including where you use our 'Contact us' form.
3. Sharing your personal information with third parties
Premier Inn International Development Limited (DMCC Branch) is a Dubai-based organisation and part of the Whitbread group of companies. We may share your personal data with our key partners. A list of such key partners can be provided upon request.
We may disclose your personal information to (in so far this is in line with applicable local data protection laws):
• Other companies in the Whitbread group (see further information) and to service providers for the purposes outlined above;
• our service providers who perform functions on our behalf or provide services to us, such as marketing and advertising, data processing, market research, warehousing and delivery, information technology, office services, legal, accounting, insurance, audit and other professional services. A list of such Third Party Service Providers can be provided upon request;
• Hotel owners for those hotels where Whitbread operates third party assets (either as part of our operation of those hotels or in respect of them fulfilling reservations and responding to enquiries post Whitbread operating the hotel(s));
• A buyer in the event that we or any of our assets are acquired by a third party (as your information may be one of the transferring assets); and/or
• Any third party where we are under a legal duty to do so, or in order to enforce or protect any of our rights, property or safety (or those of our customers). This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. If legally requested by the relevant authority, we may also disclose your data to the local police, CID and immigration authorities.
Where personal information is processed on our behalf by third parties (such as for the purposes of processing your room booking), we put measures in place to keep your information secure.
Premier Inn takes the security of any personal information we hold very seriously.
Where necessary, and in common with other websites and apps, we use SSL/TLS (Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security) encryption or sFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) encrypted transmission to ensure that personal information provided to us is not visible to anybody else when in transit between your computer and our servers. You can tell when SSL/TLS is in use by the presence of a small "padlock" symbol in the status bar of your web browser.
In addition, our web servers are housed behind a secure firewall that prevents access to our databases by unauthorised users. All of our servers are housed in a secure environment with high levels of physical security.
However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot completely guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site: any transmission is at your risk. Once we have received your information, we will handle it in accordance with our usual practices.
Where you have chosen a password that enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
6. International transfers
Your data may be transferred to, and stored in Texas, Dubai, India and/or Indonesia as well as various other destinations outside the European Economic Area (the "EEA"), including at the location of our entities and associated entities that provide services to you. In submitting your data to us and using our facilities and services, you acknowledge that your data may be sent to and processed in countries with laws which afford a lesser degree of protection to your personal data.
7. Direct marketing
We would like to keep you informed of Premier Inn news and offers by post, phone, email, text and other electronic means.
We and other companies in the Whitbread group would also like to keep you informed of news and offers from other Whitbread brands by post, phone, email, text and other electronic means.
By interacting with our site, mobile site, booking or staying in our hotels you automatically agree to receive such marketing communications. You may opt out or change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Access to and amending your personal information
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove personal information you think is inaccurate by contacting us at email@example.com,
You also have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. To do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may make a small charge for this service.
10. Contact us
Premier Inn Guest Relations
11. Further information
This site is operated by Premier Inn International Development Limited (DMCC Branch) whose registered Dubai branch office is 306 and 307, BB2, Mazaya Business Avenue, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai, UAE. It is a member of the Whitbread group of companies.
The principal operating companies of the Whitbread group include:
• Whitbread Group plc (company number 00029423)
• Premier Inn Ochre Limited (company number 08143826)
• Costa Limited (company number 01270695)
• Costa Express Limited (company number 03145187)